Jefferson’s Reserve Old Rum Cask Finish
The Old Rum Cask Finish is a fully matured bourbon that is finished in used barrels that previously held Goslings Family Reserve Old Rum for a minimum of 16 years. These barrels tell a story themselves. They held bourbon for 4 years, then were shipped to Bermuda where they held Family Reserve Rum. They came back to Kentucky where we finished our Jefferson's Reserve bourbon for a minimum of 14 months in these casks.
- One of the few rum-finished bourbons on the market
- "In & Out" creates demand from retailers/customers
- On-premise opportunity on dessert menu/tasting flights
- Baked goods, rum cake, tropical fruit.
- Molasses, dark chocolate, bananas.
- Dark berry & vanilla.