The Glenlivet 14 Year Old
The Glenlivet 14YO is no ordinary single malt. Aged for 14 years, this groundbreaking whisky is matured in bourbon and sherry casks before being finished in the highest quality ex-cognac casks for at least 6 months. This finish brings a uniquely rich and intense flavor to the iconic fruity and floral style of The Glenlivet.
- The 1st Cognac Cask finished single malt in the US
- The Glenlivet is the #1 Single Malt in the US growing +4.3% in value YTD (Feb F19 Flash Depletions)
- The Glenlivet has a proven track record in innovation: Founder’s Reserve is the #1 Single Malt innovation over the last 3 years
- 56% of Single Malt Growth is from innovation (R12 Depletions)
- 60% of category growth is driven by higher marques and unique cask finishes (Nielsen, 52 WKE 12.8.18)
- Cognac proposition opens up to new consumers – women (42%), AfAm (36%), Hispanic (16%), Asian (13%)
- Cognac is driving significant growth: +20% (R12 Depletions)
Nose: Bursting with sweet and fruity aromas. Rich in honey and apricot jam, with notes of sweet cinnamon bread and a subtle sensation of spicy licorice.
Taste: Succulent flavors of mandarins in syrup, ripe poached pears and chocolate-dipped raisins
Finish: incredibly smooth, luscious and satisfying