ABSOLUT VODKA is one of the largest international spirit brands in the world, and the Premium vodka market leader. Every bottle of ABSOLUT VODKA is produced in Åhus, in southern Sweden making Absolut the world’s largest locally produced vodka.
At Absolut, we are committed not only to continuously create new and better products, but also to do so in a way that limits our impact on the environment. Our commitment for the future is that we will never stop progressing and to create a more open world for all humans, for now and for future generations to come.
Did you know that…
• The distillation of Absolut is CO2 -neutral*
• All Absolut Vodka ingredients are sourced from Southern Sweden
• We work with ~400 family farmers that grow the winter wheat for our vodka
• All waste from production is being used feed thousands of pigs and cows every day
• All of our bottles are made from more than 40% recycled glass
* Zeromission Report 2018
Absolut Vodka was introduced to the global market in 1979. Since its launch, Absolut has completely redefined the premium vodka landscape, becoming synonymous with art, culture and nightlife.